Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pur Minerals Makeup

A girlfriend told me about Pur Minerals Makeup a few months ago, she loved it so much it sparked my curiosity.  I've tried other mineral makeups before and couldn't stand how I got powder all over the place and they often made my face feel dry and tight, or worse it made my skin itch like crazy! I seem to have an allergic reaction to BareMinerals which is a bummer because I love their huge variety of eyeshadows.  For the last eight years or so I have been using my beloved Mary Kay liquid foundation. Mary Kay worked just fine for me but I was really in the mood to do some new makeup shopping specifically for a less chemical ingredient makeup and with my friends raving review I decided to order a collection from Pur Minerals. I was lucky because it was in the beginning of February and they had a "valentines day" special (pictured above) which included one full sized 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation, one bronzer and blush duo full sized, one full sized pink lip gloss, a foundation brush, a sample sized primer and a sample sized mascara for $45 (regularly $132!). I purposely chose this collection because of the pressed mineral makeup, woohoo no mess!!! However if you don't like pressed they also have the loose powder foundation, airbrush foundation, liquid foundation, CC foundation and tinted moisturizer. Shipping was free and it got to me in a week. I took a gamble and guessed what color of foundation I should get and to my great surprise it was spot on! The primer is great and makes the application of the powder foundation set perfectly. This makeup is super light weight and looks beautiful on my skin. It has great coverage without being cakey or looking heavy. I hate that heavy masked makeup look, the more natural the better but I still want great coverage and this fits the bill perfectly. I have received numerous compliments on my skin when wearing this makeup, And for me that is huge, I did accutane for acne when I was in high school and I have been ashamed of my skin forever, being told my skin is beautiful made me over joyous! I LOVE the Impact+ Mascara sample and will be ordering a full size soon. I have been using this makeup for almost a month and so far no irritation, no breakouts, nothing. Infact I would say my skin looks better! I am in complete makeup love! The valentines special I purchased is no longer for sale but they constantly have different sales and collections to offer, join their mailing list and you will receive some really great deals! Visit purminerals.com

Foundation Ingredients:
Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, Lactic Acid (L), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinol, Ceramide AP, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua, Glucosamine HCI, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

No comments:

Post a Comment