Friday, March 6, 2015

The Fay Farm ~ Healing Hemp Salve

A few years ago my husband and I were in downtown Seattle at the world famous Farmers Market when we stumbled across a booth called The Fay Farm. The Fay Farm is a small family owned and operated farm located on Whidbey Island, they always have a booth at the farmers market in Seattle and you can even find their products in many stores across Washington. They have received rave reviews from health practitioners across the country for their products and their success in helping people who suffer from skin issues like eczema and psoriasis. I am always on the hunt for awesome all natural homemade body care products, especially soaps and lotions!  I purchased a few soaps from them at the market and my husband purchased their Healing Hemp Salve. Here we are years later and we are still huge fans on their products but specifically of their Healing Hemp Salve. This stuff is a cure all miracle product! My husband keeps a tin of it in his truck and at home! Infact I just used it this morning because I got a small burn on my arm, within minutes the stinging had gone away and the raised burn flattened out and felt so much better. This amazing product gives 100% organic natural relief for Eczema, Psoriasis, dermatitis and other autoimmune disorders. It also reduces redness, relieves itching, burns, wounds, fights fungus, chafing of the skin and heals insect bites. It promotes moisture and helps with new skin cell growth. In my opinion every family needs a tin of this stuff in their medicine cabinet!!!! Below is a before and after photo from their website of a child who suffers from sever eczema and shows his before and after success with the Healing Hemp Salve. Oh and by the way I LOVED their soaps as well, I seriously want to try one of everything!!! Order some now for your family!  thefayfarm.com
 
Ingredients in their Healing Hemp Salve:
Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Burdock, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Organic Chickweed, Organic Comfrey, Organic Licorice, Organic Nettle, Organic Plantain, Organic St. John's Wort, Organic Yellow Dock, Essential Oils of Lavender, Geranium, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment